Injection and Blood Sampling, Practice Model, Type I.
A series of techniques such as confirmation of injection site, insertion of
hypodermic needle and injection of medicine are possible with this model. The
pressurized blood vessel can be palpated, and needle insertion provides a
feeling similar to that offered by a real human arm. Blood vessel tube is
durable enough to be used in numerous practice injections.
- Made of a special silicone rubber, this lifelike model limb features synthetic skin that is remarkably similar to human skin.
- The sensation of injecting a hypodermic needle into this model's simulated skin and blood vessels is identical to that encountered when performing an injection on an actual patient. Practice of both medicine injection and blood sampling using this model provides trainees with a remarkably realistic experience.
- Resilient synthetic skin conceals injection marks well, even after numerous practice injections. Injection points are highly resistant to tears and other damage.
- The artificial blood features the same viscosity and color as those of actual human blood. Since it is entirely water soluble, spills are cleaned easily without the worry of staining.
- The model's lifelike circulation operates through a simple manual process. This rugged, serviceable model incorporates extremely reliable mechanisms for troublefree service over the long term.
- This simply designed model enables easy exchange of both the synthetic skin and veins.