LM027 - Gluteal Intramuscular Injection Model
A series of techniques, including injection needle insertion and drug solution
injection, can be practiced.
- Realistic model for intramuscular injection practice.
- Since the textures of the model's muscle and skeleton are very similar to those of a human body, this model helps training for selection of the correct injection region. When the wrong region is attempted, an alarm will sound.
- The sensation of needle insertion is very realistic. This reduces the anxiety students tend to have in clinical practice.
- Other training simulations, such as syringe infusion, can also be performed.
- Since this simulation model is very realistic, training for deciding on the injection region and the needle insertion angle can be easily and realistically performed.
- The injection site and skin can be easily replaced.
Name of Each Part
1. Front panel
2. Switch panel
3. Battery Box
4. Drainage connector (Left)
5. Drainage connector (Right)
6. Drainage tube (Left)
7. Drainage tube (Right)
8. Alarm speaker
9. Injection site (Left)
10. Injection site (Right)
11. Alarm sensor site (Left)
12. Alarm sensor site (Right)
- The correct injection site is located near the center of the upper right quadrant and 1/3 the distance from the iliac crest.
- The correct injection sphere is 5 cm in diameter, which is the approximitation of the subcutaneous panniculus adiposus and the panniculus.
- The iliac crest, iliac spine, anterior superior iliac spine, anterior inferior iliac spine, trochanter major and pubic bone can be palpated.
|Main body||Approx.36(L) × 32(W) × 20(H)cm||Approx.3.6kg|
|Storage case||Approx.39(L) × 42(W) × 32(H)cm||Approx.4kg|
|AA size battery||4|
|Spare injection sites
(left and right)
(left and right)