Control unit for operating the critical potential tubes. Equipped with an output for sawtooth acceleration voltages; adjustable upper and lower limits of the acceleration voltage. Integrated pico-ammeter amplifier for anode current measurement. Allows recording of the acceleration voltage as a function of the anode current. A slow sawtooth voltage (approx. 6 seconds per cycle) is available with an interface or XY-recorder; a sawtooth voltage with a repetition rate of 20 Hz is available for oscilloscopic observations.
- Input: Anode current measurement via a BNC jack
- Tube: Saw tooth acceleration voltage of 0--60 V, 20 Hz
- Fast: Voltage signal of 0--1 V proportional to the acceleration voltage, for oscilloscopic observations
- Slow: Voltage signal of 0--1 V proportional to the acceleration voltage, for recording data with an XY-recorder or interface
- Anode current: Voltage signal of 0--1 V proportional to the anode current (1V/nA)
- Supply voltage: 12 V AC
- Dimensions: approx. 170x105x45 mm³