Description: Part evacuated electron tube, filled with neon at low pressure, with tangential and axial electron gun for determining specific charge e/m from the diameter of the filament beam in the case of tangential bombardment and a perpendicularly aligned magnetic field, and observing spiral paths of electrons in the case of axial bombardment and a co-axial magnetic field. The electron paths are rendered visible in the form of fine luminescent beams through impact excitation of the neon atoms.
Qty: 1 dual beam tube D-type
- Max. filament voltage: 7,5 V AC/DC
- Anode voltage: approx. 150 V DC
- Max. anode current: < 30 mA
- Max. deflection voltage: 50 V DC
- Glass bulb: approx. 130 mm diam. Total length: approx. 260 mm