Description: PM1.303 is a Stingray specimen preserved in Ethanol, formalin/phenol or Formalin Acetic Acid Ethanol. This item must be shipped by road. UN#1170, Pack Group III, Class 3 Ethanol, 70% solution in water.
Qty: 1 (6-10 cm)
- Specimens preserved using either Ethanol, formalin/phenol or Formalin Acetic Acid Ethanol should be treated with care, and used and disposed of accordingly.
- When dissecting specimens they should be washed before use and dissected in well ventilated rooms with appropriate hand, eye and body protection.
- Specimens for display may be submersed in 70% Ethanol.
- These specimens do not require refrigeration.
- For best results, carefully unpack your delivery of preserved specimens as soon as it arrives. Store the specimens in the dark in a single layer on a flat surface. A drawer or cupboard shelf is ideal. Do not refrigerate.
- Avoid stacking the specimens on top of each other or otherwise putting weight on them. Undue pressure can cause breakages in brittle specimens such as crayfish and grasshoppers, and can cause deformation of soft-tissue specimens such as brains and kidneys.