Description: LAK1-SC(RF) Simulated blood typing kit, refill
The ability to type blood is an invaluable tool in the fields of medicine and criminology. Using this kit, students test 4 synthetic blood samples to identify their ABO and Rh blood types. The simulated agglutination reactions are extremely realistic.
Kit contains no blood, blood products, or materials of biological origin, so there is no danger of disease transmission.
Kit refill includes:
- 7mL Synthetic anti-A serum,
- 7mL Synthetic anti-B serum
- 7mL Synthetic anti-Rh serum
- 4 x 7mL Synthetic blood samples representing 4 different blood groups
- Instruction Manual with reproducible student guide