Painted spines add a new dimension to demonstrations about the anatomy of the human spinal column.
Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are painted on left innominate, femur and vertebrae of the human spine replica. In addition to all features of the Classic Spine Series our Deluxe Spine Model has a sacral opening and exposed brain stem for advanced anatomical studies.
Other features of the spine are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spinal column
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
- Cauda equina with movable mounted femur heads
This high quality flexible spine with femur heads and painted muscles is a great teaching tool for the anatomy of the human spinal column.
Note: Stand is not included with spine.