Anatomy of the Brain charts shows the anatomy of the human brain.
All illustrations are clearly labelled and vividly coloured. Illustrations include:
- Central image showing major structures, cerebral hemispheres and key cranial nerves
- Arteries of the Brain (base and right side views)
- Venous Sinuses
- Lobes of the brain
- Cross-section of meninges & venous sinuses
- Typical nerve and glial cells,
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid
- Poster size: 50 x 61cm
All Southern Biological charts are the provided in soft lamination.